We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Introduction, Eric Melin

Dear OpenClinica® Community,
I’m excited to join the OpenClinica team! I’m an Entrepreneur based here in the Boston area – I’ve built and sold a tech company and have always been a great supporter of the open-source movement – I pioneered the idea of a fully “open source organization” via PHILANTHROPIST.org – my Not-For-Profit business entity in process which will be built using open source tools to transform the VC/Banking industry in the same way OpenClinica is transforming the Clinical Research Industry.
Here’s a digital introduction/bio: www.linkedin.com/in/ericmelin - in addition to a few of my own ventures, I’ve been VP in a few other VC-backed SaaS ventures and I see great potential for OpenClinica, LLC to scale rapidly to the next level of growth here in the coming months. Ben & Cal started the company with a clear vision for growth and to disrupt a market ripe for a new entrant and I’m here to help execute upon that Vision.
My role is limited currently to assisting the management team here in Waltham improve its SEO, PPC, Lead Gen, Biz Dev, Sales, and Marketing initiatives – so my interactions with the user/developer communities will be sparse – but I’m following along in the forums and email threads actively and I understand that our user community is the lifeblood of the product.
For those here in the Waltham, Mass, USA Corporate Headquarters: you’ve seen me around the office, my door is always open, drop by in-person any-time. Every Wednesday I’m available for lunch @12pm – please let me know if you have time – I’d like to block out my calendar with some offsite/personal time with everyone 1-on-1 over the coming months.
For those outside this geographic area: First, know that the team of Developers & Engineers here in Waltham are world class and underappreciated for their hard-work. I hope all reading here in the user groups & forums have a chance to meet some of our rockstar team members at events & gatherings outside of your computer screen – real people work long hours to make our technology work and these are some of the most Passionate people in the world – driven to use EDC/Open Source for improving health care and transforming the Clinical Research process itself.
I look forward to getting to know you all,
Eric

Eric Melin OpenClinica, LLC
[email protected] | 617-500-3458 mobile
Twitter: @openclinica | linkedin.com/company/openclinica
460 Totten Pond Road | Suite 200 | Waltham, MA 02451 USA
The world's fastest growing clinical trials software.
www.openclinica.com

Comments

• Dear OpenClinica® Community,
    I’m excited to join the OpenClinica team! I’m an Entrepreneur based here in the Boston area – I’ve built and sold a tech company and have always been a great supporter of the open-source movement – I pioneered the idea of a fully “open source organization” via PHILANTHROPIST.org – my Not-For-Profit business entity in process which will be built using open source tools to transform the VC/Banking industry in the same way OpenClinica is transforming the Clinical Research Industry.
    Here’s a digital introduction/bio: www.linkedin.com/in/ericmelin - in addition to a few of my own ventures, I’ve been VP in a few other VC-backed SaaS ventures and I see great potential for OpenClinica, LLC to scale rapidly to the next level of growth here in the coming months. Ben & Cal started the company with a clear vision for growth and to disrupt a market ripe for a new entrant and I’m here to help execute upon that Vision.
    My role is limited currently to assisting the management team here in Waltham improve its SEO, PPC, Lead Gen, Biz Dev, Sales, and Marketing initiatives – so my interactions with the user/developer communities will be sparse – but I’m following along in the forums and email threads actively and I understand that our user community is the lifeblood of the product.
    For those here in the Waltham, Mass, USA Corporate Headquarters: you’ve seen me around the office, my door is always open, drop by in-person any-time. Every Wednesday I’m available for lunch @12pm – please let me know if you have time – I’d like to block out my calendar with some offsite/personal time with everyone 1-on-1 over the coming months.
    For those outside this geographic area: First, know that the team of Developers & Engineers here in Waltham are world class and underappreciated for their hard-work. I hope all reading here in the user groups & forums have a chance to meet some of our rockstar team members at events & gatherings outside of your computer screen – real people work long hours to make our technology work and these are some of the most Passionate people in the world – driven to use EDC/Open Source for improving health care and transforming the Clinical Research process itself.
    I look forward to getting to know you all,
    Eric

Eric Melin OpenClinica, LLC
    [email protected] | 617-500-3458 mobile
    Twitter: @openclinica | linkedin.com/company/openclinica
    460 Totten Pond Road | Suite 200 | Waltham, MA 02451 USA
    The world's fastest growing clinical trials software.
    www.openclinica.com
This discussion has been closed.