We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Open Clinica Data Extra

Open Clinica Data Extra
We are in the process of understanding the functionality of the system. I'm trying to perform a data extract. Although there is data entered in the study the dataset comes up empty. Any idea?
Thanks.
Jorge Montalvo
HHS/NIH/NIAID/OTIS/SAISB
email: jmon[email protected]
-----------------------
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statement made that are the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.

Comments

• I believe you need to create a datamart by running the "pg_data_warehouse.sql" script. It should be located in one of subdirs. You can run the setup_data_warehouse.bat file to schedule the sql script automatically daily.

Regards,
    Bobby Sidhu
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:58 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Open Clinica Data Extra
    We are in the process of understanding the functionality of the system. I'm trying to perform a data extract. Although there is data entered in the study the dataset comes up empty. Any idea?
    Thanks.
    Jorge Montalvo
    HHS/NIH/NIAID/OTIS/SAISB
    email: [email protected]
    -----------------------
    The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statement made that are the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.
  • mcoynemcoyne Posts: 20
    I find the data extract is quite difficult to understand, but I had success in extract data after many “Hah???” moments. Some pointers:

Make sure the CRF is complete. I don’t think you can extract data of an incomplete form.
    Openclinica uses the datawarehousing of PostgreSQL; the service runs periodically. I believe the cron job is ran once a day, after midnight, to extract data. Change the time of the cron job.

Hope this helps
    Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:58 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Open Clinica Data Extra

Thanks.
    Jorge Montalvo
    HHS/NIH/NIAID/OTIS/SAISB

email: [email protected]
    -----------------------
This discussion has been closed.