31 Dec 2018: Thank you to our knowledgeable and friendly forums users for another great year. We are aware of the uptick in spam accounts and are doing our best to ban these at first sight. Thank you for your patience!

Re : Question about 'Mark CRF Complete'

Thanks Paul,

This helps. Even if I’d prefer it was a bug J.
I have modified the code by myself making it work as I needed.

I now have another question regarding interviewer’s name and date editing.
When I set them non-editable, and try to fill a study event these two elements are not editable, as expected.
Now, when I try the same with a sub-study (site level), these fields become editable.
I can’t find where I can set this. I have tried to manually edit the database with two new entries in study_parameter_value, and it works.
I’m surprised that I have to do that. I’m surprised that these entries are not created automatically when the sub-study is created.

Can you explain me where I am wrong ?

Thanks.

Pascal

Comments

• Hi Pascal,

You have found your bug in the second question you raised J. Because you set the Interviewer Name and Interview Date to non-editable, you should not be able to edit the information when entering data at the site level.
    I have logged the issue in our issue tracking system here, http://www.openclinica.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=3169. We’ll fix it as part of our next release.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:27 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Re : Question about 'Mark CRF Complete'

Thanks Paul,

This helps. Even if I’d prefer it was a bug J.
    I have modified the code by myself making it work as I needed.

I now have another question regarding interviewer’s name and date editing.
    When I set them non-editable, and try to fill a study event these two elements are not editable, as expected.
    Now, when I try the same with a sub-study (site level), these fields become editable.
    I can’t find where I can set this. I have tried to manually edit the database with two new entries in study_parameter_value, and it works.
    I’m surprised that I have to do that. I’m surprised that these entries are not created automatically when the sub-study is created.

Can you explain me where I am wrong ?

Thanks.

Pascal
This discussion has been closed.