Re : Question about 'Mark CRF Complete'

Thanks Paul,

This helps. Even if I’d prefer it was a bug J.
I have modified the code by myself making it work as I needed.

I now have another question regarding interviewer’s name and date editing.
When I set them non-editable, and try to fill a study event these two elements are not editable, as expected.
Now, when I try the same with a sub-study (site level), these fields become editable.
I can’t find where I can set this. I have tried to manually edit the database with two new entries in study_parameter_value, and it works.
I’m surprised that I have to do that. I’m surprised that these entries are not created automatically when the sub-study is created.

Can you explain me where I am wrong ?

Thanks.

Pascal

Comments

• Hi Pascal,

You have found your bug in the second question you raised J. Because you set the Interviewer Name and Interview Date to non-editable, you should not be able to edit the information when entering data at the site level.
    I have logged the issue in our issue tracking system here, http://www.openclinica.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=3169. We’ll fix it as part of our next release.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:27 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Re : Question about 'Mark CRF Complete'

Thanks Paul,

This helps. Even if I’d prefer it was a bug J.
    I have modified the code by myself making it work as I needed.

I now have another question regarding interviewer’s name and date editing.
    When I set them non-editable, and try to fill a study event these two elements are not editable, as expected.
    Now, when I try the same with a sub-study (site level), these fields become editable.
    I can’t find where I can set this. I have tried to manually edit the database with two new entries in study_parameter_value, and it works.
    I’m surprised that I have to do that. I’m surprised that these entries are not created automatically when the sub-study is created.

Can you explain me where I am wrong ?

Thanks.

Pascal
This discussion has been closed.