We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

cross from rule

Hi all
I'm trying a rule to cross check the same variable introduced in several events. I can upload the rule but it seems not to work. I'm not sure if the way of introducing the item from the other event its ok. ( SE_RECRUITM.F_ACRF.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED.I_ACRF_STUDYNO) its ok
.Please can anybody help me.
Thanks
Santi
-
-
SE_ANC.F_ACRF_5877_V01.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED_9501.I_ACRF_STUDYNO_6892
-
-
ID number is not the same as recruitment CRF

-
ID number is not the same as recruitment CRF.
I_ACRF_STUDYNO_6892 ne SE_RECRUITM.F_ACRF.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED.I_ACRF_STUDYNO

--
Santiago Perez-Hoyos
Unitat de Bioestadística
Centre de Recerca en Salut Internacional de Barcelona/ Barcelona Centre for International Health Research (CRESIB)
Hospital Clinic
Universitat de Barcelona
Rossello 132, 4
08036 Barcelona
Spain
T: +34 932 275 400 ext 2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Http://www.cresib.cat

Comments

• Hi Santi,

Just to confirm, when you are checking to see if the rule is working, there is a value already present in SE_RECRUITM.F_ACRF.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED.I_ACRF_STUDYNO for a subject. For the same subject, there also must be a value already present in SE_ANC.F_ACRF_5877_V01.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED_9501.I_ACRF_STUDYNO_6892 if you are running the rule from the Manage Rules page or the user is trying to input the value at the time of data entry.

Because it is a cross-form rule, it is only going to fire on the target of I_ACRF_STUDYNO_6892 if I_ACRF_STUDYNO is already populated.

Also, you are saying the same variable is in several events, are you using the same CRF in different events or did you create different CRFs with this same variable? If you could go to the View Study Details page for your study, download the metadata from the top of the page, and attach it to an email, it would help us to identify if all of the OIDs in your rule assignment are correct.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:13 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] cross from rule

Hi all
    I'm trying a rule to cross check the same variable introduced in several events. I can upload the rule but it seems not to work. I'm not sure if the way of introducing the item from the other event its ok. ( SE_RECRUITM.F_ACRF.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED.I_ACRF_STUDYNO) its ok
    .Please can anybody help me.
    Thanks
    Santi
    -
    -
    SE_ANC.F_ACRF_5877_V01.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED_9501.I_ACRF_STUDYNO_6892
    -
    -
    ID number is not the same as recruitment CRF

-
    ID number is not the same as recruitment CRF.
    I_ACRF_STUDYNO_6892 ne SE_RECRUITM.F_ACRF.IG_ACRF_UNGROUPED.I_ACRF_STUDYNO

--
    Santiago Perez-Hoyos
    Unitat de Bioestadística
    Centre de Recerca en Salut Internacional de Barcelona/ Barcelona Centre for International Health Research (CRESIB)
    Hospital Clinic
    Universitat de Barcelona
    Rossello 132, 4
    08036 Barcelona
    Spain
    T: +34 932 275 400 ext 2790
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Http://www.cresib.cat
This discussion has been closed.