We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Process Statistics

Dear all
I would like to have statistics of the data entry process. It is possible in Open Clinica to extract data for how many people have completed, or start entry or no data for each CRF. I mean I would like to export to excel or something like this the information showed in "Manage Subjects
Santi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santiago Perez-Hoyos
Unitat de Bioestadística
Centre de Recerca en Salut Internacional de Barcelona/ Barcelona Centre for International Health Research (CRESIB)
Hospital Clinic
Universitat de Barcelona
Rossello 132, 4
08036 Barcelona
Spain
T: +34 932 275 400 ext 2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Http://www.cresib.cat

Comments

• Hi Santi,

In OpenClinica 2.5.x you can only extract data from CRFs which have been marked complete. This means that data for all subjects with CRFs that have been marked complete will be included in the dataset you create. Once you have created your dataset, you can generate your dataset in several different formats: 1. HTML, 2. Tab-delimited (best for exporting to Excel, 3. SPSS Syntax and Data, and CDISC ODM XML 1.2 format.

In OpenClinica 3.0 you can choose to export data by status as well. This means that you can extract only data which is ‘complete’, only data which is ‘not complete’ (data entry started), or all data (both data entry started and completed). Additionally you will be able to export to (in addition to the previous export formats), CDISC ODM XML 1.3 format, CDISC ODM XML 1.2 format with OpenClinica extensions and CDISC ODM XML 1.3 format with OpenClinica Extensions.

Regards,

Alicia

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alicia Goodwin
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    tel: 617.621.8585 ext. 24
    [email protected]
    www.akazaresearch.com

www.openclinica.org
    Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
    Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:02 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Process Statistics

Dear all
    I would like to have statistics of the data entry process. It is possible in Open Clinica to extract data for how many people have completed, or start entry or no data for each CRF. I mean I would like to export to excel or something like this the information showed in "Manage Subjects
    Santi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Santiago Perez-Hoyos
    Unitat de Bioestadística
    Centre de Recerca en Salut Internacional de Barcelona/ Barcelona Centre for International Health Research (CRESIB)
    Hospital Clinic
    Universitat de Barcelona
    Rossello 132, 4
    08036 Barcelona
    Spain
    T: +34 932 275 400 ext 2790
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Http://www.cresib.cat
This discussion has been closed.