We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OpenClinica beta4 3.1

Hi,
I've just loaded OpenClinica 3.1 beta4 on to my system to test and have created a study with CRFs/Events/Site/User as normal and everything seems fine.
However, when I try to set the Study Status to "Available" - so that I can add some Subjects - OC refuses to accept the change. When I click the "Save" button, the page refreshes and the status is reset back to "Design"
Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Is there a fix?
Thanks,
Dave

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    That is a new problem that I have never seen with any of the beta or alpha version. It must be something specific in your installation, could have something to do with authorisation rights.

Did you try to change the study status from the “Build Study” section?

Regards

Krister
    Sent: 06 May 2011 11:18
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] OpenClinica beta4 3.1

Hi,
    I've just loaded OpenClinica 3.1 beta4 on to my system to test and have created a study with CRFs/Events/Site/User as normal and everything seems fine.
    However, when I try to set the Study Status to "Available" - so that I can add some Subjects - OC refuses to accept the change. When I click the "Save" button, the page refreshes and the status is reset back to "Design"
    Thanks,
    Dave
  • DJudgeDJudge Posts: 35
    Thanks Krister,

Yes probably a rights issue, I’m using a local PC that was running 3.0.4. I simply removed 3.0.4 and installed beta4 - didn’t change Java/tomcat/Postgres at all.

I have tried changing the status from the “Build Study” section but it just reverts back to ‘Design’ when I click ‘Save’.

Luckily, I can change the status of the default study so I’m using that to test 3.1.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Sent: 06 May 2011 10:32
    Subject: Re: [Users] OpenClinica beta4 3.1

That is a new problem that I have never seen with any of the beta or alpha version. It must be something specific in your installation, could have something to do with authorisation rights.

Regards

Krister

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Dave
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    The final version of 3.1 is probably going to be released next week. I would wait for that.

Regards

Krister
    Sent: 06 May 2011 11:58

Thanks Krister,

Yes probably a rights issue, I’m using a local PC that was running 3.0.4. I simply removed 3.0.4 and installed beta4 - didn’t change Java/tomcat/Postgres at all.

I have tried changing the status from the “Build Study” section but it just reverts back to ‘Design’ when I click ‘Save’.

Luckily, I can change the status of the default study so I’m using that to test 3.1.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Sent: 06 May 2011 10:32

Regards

Krister

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Dave
This discussion has been closed.