31 Dec 2018: Thank you to our knowledgeable and friendly forums users for another great year. We are aware of the uptick in spam accounts and are doing our best to ban these at first sight. Thank you for your patience!

rule insertaction

Hi everyone, i cant seem to understand this, i really could use your help, atached to this email is a zip file with the 2 crf and the rule file, i think that the error might be in the target but i tried everything and it does nothing.

The two crf are in the same event and after filling the screening form it should get some data and fill the eligibility crf.

Please, someone take a look and trie to find whats wrong, i dont know what else i can do to fix this.

thanks
Ricardo
Attachments:
test_action.zip 54.5 KB

Comments

• Ric_SimRic_Sim Posts: 310
    Hi everyone, i cant seem to understand this, i really could use your help, atached to this email is a zip file with the 2 crf and the rule file, i think that the error might be in the target but i tried everything and it does nothing.

The two crf are in the same event and after filling the screening form it should get some data and fill the eligibility crf.

Please, someone take a look and trie to find whats wrong, i dont know what else i can do to fix this.

thanks
    Ricardo
    Attachments:
    test_action.zip 54.5 KB
  • Hi Ricardo,

Since you are trying to insert data into an item in another CRF, you must provide the full path to that item. I see in your XML you have only provided the item OID. Include the Group and CRF Version OID with the OID in the DestinationProperty, and you should be able to use the InsertAction successfully.

FORM_VERSION_OID.GROUP_OID.I_PDR_E_DIABETES

Thanks,
    Paul
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    OpenClinica
    781-547-8425
    Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 4:46 AM
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Subject: [Developers] rule insertaction

thanks
    Ricardo
    Hi Paul, thanks, finally some light with this.

Tested your sujestion and it only work for two options(dm type and ETDRS Level), not the others, since the names are correct any idea why this ones didnt work.

thanks
    Manage to find the problem, when the result is true it does what its supose to do, but when its false it doesnt do nothing when i have a specific order for that situation.

Any idea why???
This discussion has been closed.