We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Uploading CRF -Error

Hello,

I am trying to upload my CRF from excel to OpenClinica. At first it works, with no errors and allows me to see what my CRF will look like. However, when I try to continue, it displays this:

INSERT INTO CRF_VERSION (NAME,DESCRIPTION, CRF_ID, STATUS_ID,DATE_CREATED,OWNER_ID,REVISION_NOTES,OC_OID) VALUES ('V2_StyleChecks_03_ne','testoc version',20,1,NOW(),9,'first crf','F_TESTOC1_V2_STYLECH')

INSERT INTO SECTION (CRF_VERSION_ID,STATUS_ID,LABEL, TITLE, INSTRUCTIONS, SUBTITLE, PAGE_NUMBER_LABEL,ORDINAL, PARENT_ID, OWNER_ID, DATE_CREATED,BORDERS) VALUES ((SELECT CRF_VERSION_ID FROM CRF_VERSION WHERE NAME ='V2_StyleChecks_03_ne' AND CRF_ID=20),1,'Inculsion/Exclusion Criteria','Inculsion/Exclusion Criteria', '', '','',1,0,9,NOW(),0).

I don't know what this means. It will be very help full if you give some input regarding this issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Sreenath

Comments

• sneha2sneha2 Posts: 36
    Sreenath,
    Could you attach the CRF as well.
    I had received a similar error. But in my case there was a special character in the units field,
    After replacing with characters, i was able to upload the CRF correctly in OpenClinica
    I hope this helps
    Regards,
    Sneha
    On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Sreenath K wrote:
    Hello,

I am trying to upload my CRF from excel to OpenClinica. At first it works, with no errors and allows me to see what my CRF will look like. However, when I try to continue, it displays this:

INSERT INTO CRF_VERSION (NAME,DESCRIPTION, CRF_ID, STATUS_ID,DATE_CREATED,OWNER_ID,REVISION_NOTES,OC_OID) VALUES ('V2_StyleChecks_03_ne','testoc version',20,1,NOW(),9,'first crf','F_TESTOC1_V2_STYLECH')

INSERT INTO SECTION (CRF_VERSION_ID,STATUS_ID,LABEL, TITLE, INSTRUCTIONS, SUBTITLE, PAGE_NUMBER_LABEL,ORDINAL, PARENT_ID, OWNER_ID, DATE_CREATED,BORDERS) VALUES ((SELECT CRF_VERSION_ID FROM CRF_VERSION WHERE NAME ='V2_StyleChecks_03_ne' AND CRF_ID=20),1,'Inculsion/Exclusion Criteria','Inculsion/Exclusion Criteria', '', '','',1,0,9,NOW(),0).

I don't know what this means. It will be very help full if you give some input regarding this issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Sreenath
  • Hi Sreenath,

Were there any other error messages, included with the SQL? Thanks, Tom

Tom Hickerson | Senior Tier-2 Engineer
    [email protected]
    Register now for the 2012 OpenClinica Conference!
    http://community.openclinica.com/conference
  • Hi Sreenath,

I would suggest you to check whether you have assigned the same “Response Label” under the “Items” tab to two different set of items.

Kind Regards,
    Mithun Sortur
    Sent: 28 February 2012 11:26
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] Uploading CRF -Error

Hi Sreenath,

Were there any other error messages, included with the SQL? Thanks, Tom

Tom Hickerson | Senior Tier-2 Engineer
    [email protected]
    Register now for the 2012 OpenClinica Conference!
    http://community.openclinica.com/conference
    Sent: Tue 2/28/2012 13:14
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] Uploading CRF -Error
    Sreenath,
    Could you attach the CRF as well.
    I had received a similar error. But in my case there was a special character in the units field,
    After replacing with characters, i was able to upload the CRF correctly in OpenClinica
    I hope this helps
    Regards,
    Sneha
    On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Sreenath K wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks and Regards.

Sreenath
This discussion has been closed.