We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Just showing item values from other CRF's - possible?

Hi everyone,

In a CRF, is there a way to just show (without being able to change) item values from other CRF?
My intention is that the data entry person will have the relevant information from the other CRF in front of his eyes (he needs to take a look at this information while entering his own data) without the need to open the other CRF in a new window.

Thanks
Ofri Shayer

Comments

• mx8866mx8866 Posts: 109
    Hi Ofri,

Can you add one section for the CRF and use the rule to populate the other item values from other CRF? So the data entry person only need to click the tab to view the item values.

Thanks
    May
    Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:26 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Just showing item values from other CRF's - possible?

Hi everyone,

In a CRF, is there a way to just show (without being able to change) item values from other CRF?
    My intention is that the data entry person will have the relevant information from the other CRF in front of his eyes (he needs to take a look at this information while entering his own data) without the need to open the other CRF in a new window.

Thanks
    Ofri Shayer
  • ofrisofris Posts: 29
    Hi May,

Thanks for your reply. According to your suggestion the data entry person has to switch sections but I want to have the information available parallel to the data entry.

Thanks
    Ofri
    Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:11 PM
    Subject: Re: [Users] Just showing item values from other CRF's - possible?

Hi Ofri,

Can you add one section for the CRF and use the rule to populate the other item values from other CRF? So the data entry person only need to click the tab to view the item values.

Thanks
    May
    Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:26 AM
    Subject: [Users] Just showing item values from other CRF's - possible?

Hi everyone,

Thanks
    Ofri Shayer
This discussion has been closed.