We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

[Developers] OpenClinica 3.1.4 Documentation Link

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
Thanks Jamuna for the clarification and congratulations to this release. Now all our APPLE user can use their “beloved” J devices to log on to OpenClinica and they are ecstatic about this!

Regards

Krister
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 4:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Developers] [Users] OpenClinica 3.1.4 Documentation Link

Krister,
For 3.1.4, there are no scripts that need to be run as part of upgrade(if you are already on 3.1.+). Of course, if you are installing, you may have to run the install scripts to set up the DB.
In future, idea is to avoid as many manual steps as possible as part of upgrade/install and if you are coming from 3.1 plus versions and have already run the delete duplicate script, there is no script that needs to be run. I don't think deployment descriptor should have any version specific information, I will take care of this, so in the future, you will not see the version related information(of OpenClinica) in the Tomcat manager.
Thanks
Jamuna

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Nick Sophinos wrote:
Hello Krister,

Yes the version label should be 3.1.4. I am not sure about whether is any reason for those other files to be there. It would seem that they are just extra db migration files that don't belong in the general distribution. I will check on that and get back to you.

Thanks,

Nick Sophinos
Developer
OpenClinica

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Krister Kristianson wrote:
Hi Nick,

I discovered two questions. Maybe there is reason, but when this new version is loaded in Tomcat it displays as OpenClinica 3.1.3 in the Tomcat manager. In addition in the /Configuration/database directory in addition to the 3.1.4 files there were also a set of files labelled 3.1.2, 3.1.2-Utah and 3.1-Utah. Is there a reason for this?

Regards

Krister
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:34 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [Users] OpenClinica 3.1.4 Documentation Link

Dear OpenClinica Community,

Our crack QA department alerted me that I did not update the underlying URL to the 3.1.4 release notes link. The corrected link is below:

https://docs.openclinica.com/release-notes/openclinica-3.1.4-release-notes

Thanks,

Nick Sophinos
Developer
OpenClinica
This discussion has been closed.