I have an issue where you cannot edit an item that has already been changed once before on an event CRF after it is marked as completed.
This occurs on versions 184.108.40.206 and 3.1.4
Steps to reproduce.
1. Open event CRF and enter values for all items
2. Mark as complete.
3. Open same event CRF in Administrative editing mode
4. Change an item’s value
5. Add a discrepancy note Type=Reason for Change, Status is set to Not Applicable.
6. Save and close the event CRF.
7. Re-open same event CRF in Administrative editing mode
8. Change the same item’s value.
9. Attempt to add discrepancy note, however cannot.
See the attached screen shot.
No user of any role can add a new discrepancy note to this item.
The workarounds I have found are removing the event CRF and then restoring which sets the event CRF back into initial data entry mode.
Or using a discrepancy note type of “Failed Validation Check”. Neither are great in practice.
Is this a known bug? I found this thread from earlier this year https://community.openclinica.com/discrepancy-note-status
However it does not appear that is was ever resolved.
dn.png 37.5 KB