We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

No OpenClinica Login Page

On behalf of Dr. Fabio Montanaro ...
Hi,
I have just installed and configured OpenClinica 3.1.4.1 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 standard, carefully following the guidelines. No error was issued during installation, Tomcat seems to work properly (typing localhost:8080, the main page of tomcat appears), but the OpenClinica Login page does not appear after typing localhost:8080/OpenClinica. By the way, I've just read that a 3.2 version should be soon released (it was expected on November 2013). Is that right? When approximately will it be released?
Thank you,
Fabio Montanaro

Comments

• Manoj SoniManoj Soni Posts: 163
    Try
    http://localhost:8080/OpenClinica
    instead of
    localhost:8080/OpenClinica
    Best
    Manoj
    On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Rob Rittberg wrote:
    Hi,
    I have just installed and configured OpenClinica 3.1.4.1 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 standard, carefully following the guidelines. No error was issued during installation, Tomcat seems to work properly (typing localhost:8080, the main page of tomcat appears), but the OpenClinica Login page does not appear after typing localhost:8080/OpenClinica. By the way, I've just read that a 3.2 version should be soon released (it was expected on November 2013). Is that right? When approximately will it be released?
    Thank you,
    Fabio Montanaro
  • pherdpherd Posts: 18
    Why are you sending me harrasing emails... Please remove me from your emailing list.

Phill Herd
    Data Warehouse Manager
    email:[email protected]
    ext: 3007
    Sent: 19 December 2013 16:52
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Users] No OpenClinica Login Page
    Warning: This message contains unverified links which may not be safe. You should only click links if you are sure they are from a trusted source.
    Try
    http://localhost:8080/OpenClinica
    instead of
    localhost:8080/OpenClinica
    Best
    Manoj
    On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Rob Rittberg wrote:
    Hi,
    Thank you,
    Fabio Montanaro
This discussion has been closed.