We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

modify last updated date

lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens ✭✭✭Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
Hi Andrea,
It sounds like they want to modify the audit trail. Other than overwriting the values so as to make new audit entries (as you described), it is only possible to change via the backend database. It is not a good idea though. Falsifying records and all that.
Best regards,
Lindsay
On 25 January 2014 22:56, [email protected] wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem with a customer about the date. The data entry must be done after 1st April 2014, but they want to start now, the only data showing up that the data entry has been done before that date, is the Last Updated date. Any idea on how to mass change this? Or to modify it in any way? (except to re-save the entry for each subject).
Thanks in advance,
Andrea

Comments

• MurphzMurphz Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I have a problem with a customer about the date. The data entry must be done after 1st April 2014, but they want to start now, the only data showing up that the data entry has been done before that date, is the Last Updated date. Any idea on how to mass change this? Or to modify it in any way? (except to re-save the entry for each subject).
    Thanks in advance,
    Andrea
  • MurphzMurphz Posts: 3
    Hi Lindsay,
    sure, I totally agree with you but they asked me this question and I was wondering if it was possible. Don't really wanto to touch the DB.
    Thank you anyway,
    Andrea
    Il 23/01/2014 13:11, Lindsay Stevens ha scritto:
    > Hi Andrea,
    >
    > It sounds like they want to modify the audit trail. Other than overwriting the values so as to make new audit entries (as you described), it is only possible to change via the backend database. It is not a good idea though. Falsifying records and all that.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Lindsay
    >
    >
    > On 25 January 2014 22:56, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > Hi,
    > I have a problem with a customer about the date. The data entry must be done after 1st April 2014, but they want to start now, the only data showing up that the data entry has been done before that date, is the Last Updated date. Any idea on how to mass change this? Or to modify it in any way? (except to re-save the entry for each subject).
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Andrea
    >
This discussion has been closed.