We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Hide Action Rule

kevintehkevinteh Posts: 32
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Dear Developers

This might be a trivial question so sorry in advance. So i'm trying to make a crf do two things. Both relying on item GEN_GROUP (with options 1-5).. My rule XML is attached below. There is an item GEN_CARESIGNED which needs to be hiden when GEN_GROUP eq 1. However theres also another item GEN_FOLLOWUPVISIT that needs to be hidden until item 2 in GEN_GROUP is called (this is sorted easily with simple conditional display hidden until called by GEN_GROUP). My question is am i doing something silly? Secondly can an item in this case GEN_GROUP have two items one a rule and one simple conditional display? Only asking as i've tried different things(Show action with 2,3,4,5 true) .Cheers for all your help.

<RuleImport>
<!-- Email Action -->
  <RuleAssignment>
    <Target Context="OC_RULES_V1">SE_IMAGINGVISIT.F_GENERAL.IG_GENER_UNGROUPED.I_GENER_GEN_GROUP</Target>
    <RuleRef OID="I_GENER_GEN_GROUP_1">
      <HideAction IfExpressionEvaluates="True">
          <Run AdministrativeDataEntry="true" InitialDataEntry="true" DoubleDataEntry="true" ImportDataEntry="false" Batch="false"/>
          <Message></Message>
          <DestinationProperty OID="I_GENER_GEN_CARESIGNED"/>
      </HideAction>
    </RuleRef>
  </RuleAssignment>
<!-- END Action -->

<!-- Hide Item Rule -->

<RuleDef OID="I_GENER_GEN_GROUP_1" Name="Hide Item caresigned when expression = 1 for group">
       <Description>Hide Item</Description>
       <Expression>
         I_GENER_GEN_GROUP eq "1"
       </Expression>
     </RuleDef>

</RuleImport>

Post edited by bbaumann on
Tagged:

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hi Kevin,

That looks OK to me. And yes, you can have both a HideAction with a Rule and a SCD on the same item. Just be aware that SCD will fire immediately and the HideAction only after clicking Save.
    Kind regards,

Gerben Rienk
  • kevintehkevinteh Posts: 32
    Cheers Gerben 

I got it to work..had to use show item which is weird...Hide item won't work for me..Oh well..Cheers..

Kevin
This discussion has been closed.