We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

upgrading and old CRF templates

I want to upgrade from version 3.1.2 to the latest version. I have CRF templates with enhancement definitions and other definitions like

"<script src="includes/jmesa/jquery.min.js">// for OC versions before 3.1.4, use jquery-1.3.2.min.js !</script> <script> $.noConflict();
jQuery……"  
and I want to know if these will be acceptable in the new version or, if I will have to change/delete certain definitions and have to basically learn these from scratch?

Thanks.

Answers

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hi Michelle,
    The scripts that start with script src="includes/jmesa/jquery.min.js" will fail in OC312, because that library is not included. Unless of course you added it manually to your OpenClinica installation.
    After upgrading to oc3141 all should work.
    And it is probably wise to wait just a little more, because oc32 is about to be released.
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
    http://www.trialdatasolutions.com
  • Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 107
    via Email
    Thanks for your reply.
    The script I mentioned is what I work with now, in version 3.1.2. It is entered manually into the body of the CRF.
    I just want to be assured that I can use my old templates (especially regarding all the enhancement issues) with the new version.
    Sadly, my manager does not want to wait. We need something up and running now!

Michelle Danieli
    Data Manager & CRA
    A.Stein-Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +972-9-7670002
    Fax: +972-9-7668534
    A. Stein -Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.
    20 HaTa'as St. (P.O.B. 124)
    Beit Hapa'amon Bldg (Suite 102)
    Kfar Saba 44425
    ISRAEL
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    Well they will work very well with the current version! Make a backup of you PG database and make a trial installation of 3.2 and try it out. It is done very quickly if you use PG Admin.

Regards

Krister
  • Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 107
    via Email
    Hi,
    Do you know when the latest version should be released?
    Are we talking days here, or weeks?
    thanks

Michelle Danieli
    Data Manager & CRA
    A.Stein-Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +972-9-7670002
    Fax: +972-9-7668534
    A. Stein -Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.
    20 HaTa'as St. (P.O.B. 124)
    Beit Hapa'amon Bldg (Suite 102)
    Kfar Saba 44425
    ISRAEL
This discussion has been closed.