We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Open Clinica 3.2

I have installed version 3.2 and am having problems. Sometimes i can't even get into the login page. Sometimes I login but nothing happens, sometimes I login but when I press on the Subject matrix button nothing happens. The "circle" just keeps going round as if the system is "thinking" but it never turns green. Is anyone else encountering such problems?
I have a new IT guy who installed the system. What perhaps could I tell him to check to see why this is happening?
Thanks.

Answers

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭

Hi Michelle,

No I have never seen such symptoms. I have installed 3.2 on several operating systems such as Win server 2008 and 2012, Win 7 and Win 8.1. Tell you IT guy to reinstall everything from scratch and not to take any shortcuts but to follow the instructions exactly. What browser do you use?

• Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 107
    via Email
    Thanks for your reply. He went by the books - by the open Clinica Instructions for installing version 3.2.
    I am using Firefox mainly but tried with Explorer as well.
    I will have to talk to the IT guy again.
    Thanks

Michelle Danieli
    Data Manager & CRA
    A.Stein-Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +972-9-7670002
    Fax: +972-9-7668534
    A. Stein -Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.
    20 HaTa'as St. (P.O.B. 124)
    Beit Hapa'amon Bldg (Suite 102)
    Kfar Saba 44425
    ISRAEL
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    It is important that the correct versions of JRE, PSL and Tomcat are used and the configuration changes are applied in the Tomcat configuration windows as well. It is all listed in the install instructions.

Rather than trying to resolve problems after the fact, the most practical and fastest solution is simply to erase the old installation and install everything from scratch. It does not take more than 30 minutes.

Regards

Krister
  • Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 107
    via Email
    Thank you :-)

Michelle Danieli
    Data Manager & CRA
    A.Stein-Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +972-9-7670002
    Fax: +972-9-7668534
    A. Stein -Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.
    20 HaTa'as St. (P.O.B. 124)
    Beit Hapa'amon Bldg (Suite 102)
    Kfar Saba 44425
    ISRAEL
This discussion has been closed.