We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Table items Complete

Dear developers,

Sorry for the simple question...Thank you so much for any help...So the context...I've made a table with two items Modality and Date...It starts with one row and users can add depending if the subject has had more than one modality scans..So my question is how can I make sure that a data entry person does not forget to enter data/ there is no null items...I know the show and hide items does not work well for tables..So in summary when a user clicks Save how can I make sure all items have been entered (ie:if not complete it returns a warning not allowed go and finish it)? Thank you so much for your help..

Kevin 

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭

I assume you are using the function GROUP LAYOUT in a GRID. Here you have the option of using HIDE/SHOW. But if the fata entry person always must enter data then you  simply use the function in the REQUIRED column in the Excel sheet and put a 1 for mot columns. Then you can svae without data in both columns.

This discussion has been closed.