Access to Forum

Hi,
I am searching for information on designing CRFs, and I am unable to access some of the search results.  I receive the message "Access Denied".  Are there portions of the forum that are not available to community users? 

Thank you,
LaShaunda

Comments

• rpetrusevschirpetrusevschi Posts: 24 admin
    Hi LaShaunda,

I checked your status and it looks like your Member role was not verified, which probably caused you not to be able to access certain pages. I have verified your role and you should be able to access all pages now. Do you mind giving it another try?

Thanks,
    Rodica
  • llm19.case.edullm19.case.edu Posts: 31
    Hi Rodica,
    Thank you.  I have tried to access again, but still receive the message "Access denied". 

I tried to access the link:
    https://community.openclinica.com/columns-not-appearing-crf

Should I try something different?

Thank you,
    LaShaunda
    Hi LaShaunda,

Make sure you are logged into your OpenClinica account first. Use the Login link in the upper right corner of the page and then try to access the link again. It worked for me.

I hope this helps,
    Rodica
    Hi Rodica,
    I logged out, re-started my computer and tried to log in again, but was not able to access the page.  I'll try again in a few hours in case may be there is a link that is not refreshing somewhere. 

Thank you,
    LaShaunda
    Hi LaShaunda,

Did you perform your search in the website search box or the forum one? Try looking up "Columns not appearing CRF" in the forum search. You should be able to access all the forum threads including the archived ones. The website search leads to an archive with limited access. We're sorry you're experiencing this issue.

Let me know if it works now,
    Rodica
    Hi Rodica,
    Thanks!  It's working now.  I am able to access. 

Best wishes,
    LaShaunda
This discussion has been closed.