31 Dec 2018: Thank you to our knowledgeable and friendly forums users for another great year. We are aware of the uptick in spam accounts and are doing our best to ban these at first sight. Thank you for your patience!

items from Excel sheet do not show in CRF

Dear User Group,
I’ve been using a baseline CRF called version 3.1 with about 25 items (Screen shots 1 & 2) for my study for some time, which has been running with no problems. However I recently wanted to add an item to this CRF. So I created a new version, version 3.2, added the item, previewed it – everything looked fine, so I validated the new version. However when I looked at the new validated version most of the items (from the TTE and ECG section) were missing - screen shots 3 & 4.

I assumed that there had been a glitch so I renamed the new version 3.3 and tried again. Same thing – it looked fine in the preview, all the items were visible including the one I had added in the previous version, but when I validated it even more items had disappeared - cf. screen shot 5.

I checked the metadata and everything is there (Screen shot 6, the arrow points to the item I tried to add which did not exist in version 3.1 of my CRF).

I finally created a completely new CRF using the original worksheet with the additional item I wanted, but the same thing happened – the preview was fine but items were missing when I validated it. Interestingly I added this CRF to a completely different study and it works fine, all the items are there including the one I added.

Does anybody have any idea what’s going on here?

Please help.

Best regards, Georg & Angela.

This discussion has been closed.