We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

How to change a event status based upon some value inside the CRF?

Hi,

I have a survival CRF where I want to mark the event as complete if the patient is dead. I have around 1000 subjects. Can we have a method other than running SQL scripts to carry out this task?

Thanks

Regards

Vidyadhar

Answers

• Hi, this is just a quick idea:
    When you import data against an event the web service will change the event status to complete. So you can read the event data and - if the subject is dead - reimport the same data with web services. 

Kind regards,

Csaba
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hi Vidyadhar,
    Another option would be to generate a Selenium script, based on an extract. In the script you filter on the StudySubjectID, then you get the StudySubjectRecord-page and then you filter on the Event you want to change and then you chnge the status. 
    They may sound a bit strange, but I've used his method when migrating Studies from one OC-instance to another. In these cases the status of both CRF's and Events had to be exactly the same in the target  as in the source.
    If you would like I could send an example.
    Hope this helps,
    Gerben Rienk
This discussion has been closed.