We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Invalid Rule Assignments

Dear all,

We are having some problems with Rules, we have 2 Rules for the same target (with different name) and OC show us the following error message:

OCRERR_0031: You have two Rule assignments with the exact same target. Combine and try again.

We had done it before in other studies and it worked, but not now... what's happening?

Thank you very much!
Marina

Comments

• lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    For some reason, uploading rules with two identical targets at the same
    time is not allowed.

You can either upload the rules sharing a target separately, or edit the
    rule XML so that the ruleref action nodes are combined into one target.

For example:

Target1
    Discrepancy Note Action
    Target1
    Show Action

Should be changed to:

Target1
    Discrepancy Note Action
    Show Action

I have posted an xslt to do this in bulk in previous post, if you have a
    lot of these changes to make.
  • mllopismllopis Posts: 15
    You are right, I upload the rules sharing it separately and it works!

Thanks Lindsay!
    Marina
    For some reason, uploading rules with two identical targets at the same time is not allowed. You can either upload the rules sharing a target separately, or edit the rule XML so that the ruleref action nodes are combined into one target. For example: Target1 Discrepancy Note Action Target1 Show Action Should be changed to: Target1 Discrepancy Note Action Show Action I have posted an xslt to do this in bulk in previous post, if you have a lot of these changes to make.

This discussion has been closed.