We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Why investigator login has different administration authority in the Community Edition?

Why investigator login has different administration authority in the Community Edition? recently,I found a issue,I use investigator login the system,sometimes, I could alter my data,but sometimes I couldn't(couldn't find the save button).who can help me?
kind regards,
huamanzhu

Comments

• ebsebs Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Save button only appears if you choose to edit a CRF.  Viewing a CRF will not display the Save button.
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    yes,you are right ,but if you check the Notes & Discrepancies and select a query ,sometimes the button will not display login by investigator,are you meet the issue? and can you help me ?
    regards,
    huamanzhu
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    yes,you are right ,but if you check the Notes & Discrepancies and select a query ,sometimes the button will not display login by investigator,are you meet the issue? and can you help me ?
    you can see the attacked
    regards,
    huamanzhu
This discussion has been closed.