We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Why investigator login has different administration authority in the Community Edition?

Why investigator login has different administration authority in the Community Edition? recently,I found a issue,I use investigator login the system,sometimes, I could alter my data,but sometimes I couldn't(couldn't find the save button).who can help me?
kind regards,
huamanzhu

Comments

• ebsebs Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Save button only appears if you choose to edit a CRF.  Viewing a CRF will not display the Save button.
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    yes,you are right ,but if you check the Notes & Discrepancies and select a query ,sometimes the button will not display login by investigator,are you meet the issue? and can you help me ?
    regards,
    huamanzhu
  • huamanzhuhuamanzhu Posts: 51
    via Email
    yes,you are right ,but if you check the Notes & Discrepancies and select a query ,sometimes the button will not display login by investigator,are you meet the issue? and can you help me ?
    you can see the attacked
    regards,
    huamanzhu
This discussion has been closed.