We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS has no effect on non-repeating group

We want to implement nested skip logic using rules. But the group of items do not hide when we set the group GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS to HIDE. Attached is a minimal example for verification.

Our environment is Ubuntu 14.04, tomcat 7, OC 3.5, Designer 1.1.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid you ran into https://jira.openclinica.com/browse/OC-1994 which was (unfortunately) closed. Maybe it can be reopened?
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    I recently ran into the same problem in a Windows server 2008 R2 environment which I could not resolve
    Regards
    Krister
  • libowenlibowen Posts: 13
    I also encountered the same problem on Windows 2008 R2.
    I rolled back to OC 3.4.1. Hiding group works but I cannot get HideAction to work on either group or items.
  • GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Can you give an example of the Rule-file you use to Show/Hide an Item? This works fine in 341.
    Also showing a Group which is a Grid works.
    There is only one rule for this study. This rule show or hide a group within which there are simple conditional display items. This group is shown correctly when the rule is fired, but the group do not become hidden again when the expression evaluates to false (select no). No input is provided in that group of items.

"GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS" somehow works after I created a new study in OC3.5.
    Refer to the immediate previous post, "GROUP_DISPLAY_STATUS" works only if the whole section only contains that group but no other items. So it only hide the section (a whole page). The problem is reproduced in OC3.4 and OC3.5.
This discussion has been closed.