We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

SOAP web services for 3.6 and above - test

2»

Comments

• kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    That sounds great but how do I create a user with access rights to each individual site??

Regards

Krister
    That sound smart but how do I create such a user with rights to each site?
  • toskriptoskrip Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    You simply change your active study to study site for which you want to associate a user. And use administration, users menu to add existing user to that study site with basic role e.g. (clinical research coordinator). This you repeat for each of site in your parent study.
    via Email
    OK I think I got it, will try!

Thanks
    Krister
    I must be doing wrong, I changed the study to one of the sites. Using a user ID with the same rights as ROOT I clicked on the only icon that made sense to me, the "head" but here I do not see the current study just the default study and some other studies that are not relevant. What did I do wrong??
  • toskriptoskrip Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    sorry, my wrong... the menu item is not called administration->users, but study setup->users. There you can "Assign a new user to the current Study".
    via Email
    OK I 'll try that
    via Email
    Yes I got it to work with the user ID now. We will test tomorrow.

Thanks for your help

Krister
  • ColinSuttonColinSutton Posts: 30
    via Email
    The ws user can be given access to all sites - check the ws user’s access.

Colin Sutton
    IT Systems Development Manager
    NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre
    www.ctc.usyd.edu.au

On 25 Sep 2015, at 2:06 am, toskrip > wrote:

Yeah but user needs to be assigned with role to a specific site. Because during import you specify Study Site OID and the service will check whether there is an association between user and site. Even if you assign user to parent study it is not enough. He has to be also assigned to the site.

T
This discussion has been closed.