We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

CRF Design excel sheet- Response_Values_OR_Calculation field

Dear Community,

I have around 2000 fields, which has to be uploaded to Openclinica, and the text contains lots of commas,
ex: | 3, 0380185 YENTREVE GELUL. 20 MG 1*56 GELULES R 1 5 44,80 46,98 56,06 80 | 4, 0380204 YENTREVE GELUL.

My question is can I change the delimiter in Response_Values_OR_Calculation field to someother special character say '&' instead of comma.
if yes, How to go about it?.

Thank you in Advance

Kavita

Comments

• KavitaRegeKavitaRege Posts: 27
    Returning back with same issue, It is possible to change the delimiter character?
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    via Email
    Are you referring to the comma in the "Response Options Text", then the answer is no!

/Krister
  • KavitaRegeKavitaRege Posts: 27
    :( Yeah, I was referring to commas in "Response Options Text". As mentioned before, I have 2k+ fields and have Questions with many options, texts etc containing commas, I wanted to know, if it is possible. Thanks Anyway.
  • toskriptoskrip Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    Hey,

maybe not helpful but if you do want to render commas in your Response Option Text you can use \\,

Than every comma prefixed with \\ will be rendered and every other comma considered to be a delimiter character.

Tomas