We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Logic in Add Subject Page

When I log into OC as data manager, I can go to "Tasks"-->"Submit Data"-->"Add Subject" then the AddNewSubjectServlet page shows up and I can enter subject information.
But, after I filled out all fields, when I click on "Save and Add Next Subject", I am forwarded to the instruction page for enrolling subject, in which I am shown some instructions. I have to click on "Proceed to Add Subject" to access Add Subject page again.
Has anyone else found this logic/workflow weird? If I am already in "Add Subject" page, after I enter information for one subject, why do I need to read the instruction one more time before entering another subject? Why not give me the Add Subject page directly? (In AddNewSubjectServlet.java file, there are two forward lines responding to this behavior.)
Thanks,
Su
This discussion has been closed.