We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

The SAS export in 3.11 does not work on a database imported from OC 3.6

kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
The excellent new feature where you can export a SAS dataset easily from the menu, works fine on an original OC 3.11. database. However when I tried to export the identical data set from OC 3.6 exported and imported into 3.11 it will give me an error as per the attached screen dump.
Is there something in OC 3.6 that prevents it to work when exported to 3.11? Anyone???

Krister

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Hello Krister,

It looks like a decimal notation problem. Can you verify that the decimal notation on the 3.11 computer is the same as on the computer where the 3.6 database was stored.

Regards
    Marco
  • jamesbonicajamesbonica Posts: 7
    Hi Krister,

I'm a QE at OpenClinica. We were not able to reproduce the issue with a database created in 3.6 OC then upgraded to 3.11.

Jim B.
  • kristiakkristiak Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭
    I will check the EXPORT on a different system and let you know the results.
    Now we have a similar problem when we try to run a dataset that runs perfectly 0n 3.6 but on 3.11 it fails with the error message "Warning: For input string "5,2" An exception was thrown while running an extract job on your server, please see the logs for more details." I have attached the log file.
    A hint, when we try to import the CDISC ODM XML 1.3 Full with OpenClinica extensions into MS ACCESS via Gerben Rienks excellent application we also get an error, but this time also in 3.6. I attach the screen dump. The dataset we are trying to load is very small, only 12 variables. Any clue anyone?
    Sorry but I do not seem to be able to attach the openclinica.log file. I can mail it!