31 Dec 2018: Thank you to our knowledgeable and friendly forums users for another great year. We are aware of the uptick in spam accounts and are doing our best to ban these at first sight. Thank you for your patience!

Study Build

Under the Study Parameter Configurations, regarding 'How to generate the Study Subject ID", when I select " Auto-generated and Editable" nothing else pops up, not allowing me to enter the info I want. I am using Community Version 3.3. I am familiar with ClinCapture and have managed to create this there but it doesn't work for me in OpenClinica. How can I get this function to work?

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 602 ✭✭✭
    Hi @Michelle_D

Do you want to add a pattern for the auto-generated ids? Are you sure OpenClinica supports this feature and this is nothing specific to ClinCapture?

Regards,
    Christian
  • Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 101
    via Email
    I am not sure that OpenCLinica supports this but if it doesn't why does it state the following under the Study Parameter Configuration:
    How to Generate the Study Subject ID?:
    -Manual Entry
    - Auto-generated and Editable
    - Auto-generated and Non-editable
    If it has an option of Auto-generated, why does the system not let you pursue this?

Michelle Danieli
    Data Manager & Accounts
    A.Stein-Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: +972-9-7670002
    Fax: +972-9-7668534
    Mobile: +972 523 593142 (for whatsapp purposes)

A. Stein -Regulatory Affairs Consulting Ltd.
    20 HaTa'as St. (P.O.B. 124)
    Beit Hapa'amon Bldg (Suite 102)
    Kfar Saba 4442520
    ISRAEL
  • toskriptoskrip Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

option Auto-generated in OC works but the behaviour is different than what you expect. Auto-generated uses a global patient incrementing index (across all trials). That is it... nothing less, nothing more.

Tomas