We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OpenClinica 3.14 validation tests for audit

Hello,
we will be using OC 3.14 for running a trial study for a company and we need a validation tests of OpenClinica for auditing. Have anyone did such validation already? Could you share the forms or way you dealt with audit validation tests like DataEntry test, etc.
Thanks a lot

Mirek

Answers

• haenselhaensel ✭✭✭ Posts: 602 ✭✭✭
    Hi Mirek

We do provide professional support for validating custom OC installations. Unfortunately this support is not for free.

Regards,
    Christian
  • alteanaltean Posts: 12

Hello Christian,
    thank you for response. I was hoping to find someone with set of tests for OC we can easily adapt to our custom installation, so we don't have to re-invent the wheel and waste a lot of time. Anyway I informed my boss about your offer, if she is interested. Of course we have no idea about costs. Could you PM me some aproximate price for support validating OC running on one server? We are EU based btw.