31 Dec 2018: Thank you to our knowledgeable and friendly forums users for another great year. We are aware of the uptick in spam accounts and are doing our best to ban these at first sight. Thank you for your patience!

Failed Validation Check on items if previous event was not "completed"

Hi everyone,
I've searched through several relevant topics on the forum but either I was not thorough enough or the issue has not been raised yet, I could not find any answers to my question.
The question is: I need to be sure all crfs in event A are marked as completed (thereby making event A completed itself), before crf X (Randomization typically) in event B is marked as completed. To that purpose I would like to place on key items of crf X a control/rule that would alert me if I'm trying to save (either simply or marking crf as complete) with a failed validation check. Is it possible? I tried borrowing the NotificationAction and EventAction "SE_OID.STATUS ne "completed"" but it will not work: it actually does not even upload the XML.
Is there any other option, be it XML or whatever?
Thanks aplenty.
Alessandro

Answers

• a_piccirilloa_piccirillo Posts: 12
    edited March 8
    Just to make it clearer, my solution was:
    "<"RuleDef OID="RELG008" Name="01ELG_008">"
    blablablablabla"<"/Description">"
    "<"Expression">"I_01ELG_ELGSDATARND ne "" and SE_001SCREENING.STATUS ne "completed""<"/Expression">"
    "<"/RuleDef">"