We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Hiding entire CRF

Hi all,
is it possible to hide CRF's basing on a field in aprevious entered CRF e.g if in screening CRF some one is not eligible to hide enrolment CRF
Tagged:

Comments

• caesarookecaesarooke Posts: 10
    @kayoub, what version of OC are you using? This does not seem to be possible with OC 3.x. According to a post at Show, Hide or Lock CRFs based on Another's Results, you might have to create Simple Conditional Rules between 2 CRFs (Screening and Enrollment) so that when there's a screening failure then Hide all fields in Enrollment. Explore this approach and see if works for you.
  • kayoubkayoub Posts: 24
    Thanks
    This is excatly what I want, could you expound alittle bit more or if you have some CRF's that you could upload
    Thanks again
    A
  • dvmurraydvmurray Posts: 21
    I'm not sure this is possible. One method could be to alert the user by displaying a message next to the field that determines if they are required to complete the conditional CRF. I've attached a sample CRF which shows how this can be achieved.
    If you do find a solution to hiding an entire CRF I would be interested to see the method.
    I'm not sure this is possible. One method could be to alert the user by displaying a message next to the field that determines if they are required to complete the conditional CRF. I've attached a sample CRF which shows how this can be achieved.
    If you do find a solution to hiding an entire CRF I would be interested to see the method.
    I'm not sure this is possible. One method could be to alert the user by displaying a message next to the field that determines if they are required to complete the conditional CRF. You can do this by adding some HTML and jQuery in the RIGHT_ITEM_TEXT field. I've attached a sample CRF which shows how this can be achieved.