We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Hiding entire CRF

Hi all,
is it possible to hide CRF's basing on a field in aprevious entered CRF e.g if in screening CRF some one is not eligible to hide enrolment CRF
Tagged:

Comments

• caesarookecaesarooke Posts: 10
    @kayoub, what version of OC are you using? This does not seem to be possible with OC 3.x. According to a post at Show, Hide or Lock CRFs based on Another's Results, you might have to create Simple Conditional Rules between 2 CRFs (Screening and Enrollment) so that when there's a screening failure then Hide all fields in Enrollment. Explore this approach and see if works for you.
  • kayoubkayoub Posts: 25
    Thanks
    This is excatly what I want, could you expound alittle bit more or if you have some CRF's that you could upload
    Thanks again
    A
  • dvmurraydvmurray Posts: 21
    I'm not sure this is possible. One method could be to alert the user by displaying a message next to the field that determines if they are required to complete the conditional CRF. I've attached a sample CRF which shows how this can be achieved.
    If you do find a solution to hiding an entire CRF I would be interested to see the method.
    I'm not sure this is possible. One method could be to alert the user by displaying a message next to the field that determines if they are required to complete the conditional CRF. I've attached a sample CRF which shows how this can be achieved.
    If you do find a solution to hiding an entire CRF I would be interested to see the method.
    I'm not sure this is possible. One method could be to alert the user by displaying a message next to the field that determines if they are required to complete the conditional CRF. You can do this by adding some HTML and jQuery in the RIGHT_ITEM_TEXT field. I've attached a sample CRF which shows how this can be achieved.