We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

re: Annotated CRF

I was recently shown a feature in an old OpenClinica version where there is an icon under the 'actions' list of the 'Administer Case Report forms' page that creates an annotated CRF. it shows the form similar to 'view' mode but displays the item names next to every field and also codes the responses for example (1) next to 'Male' and (2) next to 'Female'. The OC version is V2.1.15.19 Rev 4246. I don't know if this feature was somehow programmed into the OC version by a programmer, or if indeed, OC once had an old version with these features, but then... why discontinue them?! Does anyone know anything about this, or how to possibly program this feature into the OC?

Answers

• GerbenRienkGerbenRienk Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Hi Michelle,
    If you can run ms-access then you can use http://www.trialdatasolutions.com/tds/howto/datalisting.jsp to generate an annotated crf, see the paragraph titled "hold on, there's two more tabs".
    Kind regards,
    Gerben Rienk
  • Michelle_DMichelle_D Posts: 107
    Thanks Gerben. I read all that before but it still doesn't give me what I saw. I was wondering if what I saw is something that mat have been programmed into the OC system, and not a feature of an old OC version. And if so, if anyone knows how to do this.