We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

Status_ID in table ""study_subject

Hello,

Could someone please post all of the possible values for the “Status_ID” database column in table “study_subject”?

So far, I have 1 and 7 in my database and I am assuming 1 is “available” and 7 is “removed”, but I would like to make sure.
Thanks,

Mihai

Comments

• haenselhaensel Posts: 602 ✭✭✭
    Hi Mihai
    My database also contains 8 "signed". Additionally the source code contains occurrences of 5 "removed".
    Regards,
    Christian
    p.s. 7 is "auto-removed"
    Am 27.7.2010 18:14, schrieb Mihai Virtosu:
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    >
    >
    > Could someone please post all of the possible values for the “Status_ID” database column in table “study_subject”?
    >
    >
    >
    > So far, I have 1 and 7 in my database and I am assuming 1 is “available” and 7 is “removed”, but I would like to make sure.
    >
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    >
    >
    > Mihai
    >
    >
  • mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Hi Christian,

Do you or anyone else know what is the difference between “5-removed” and “7-auto removed”?

Thank you for your response.

Mihai
    Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:00 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Status_ID in table "study_subject"

Hi Mihai
    My database also contains 8 "signed". Additionally the source code contains occurrences of 5 "removed".
    Regards,
    Christian
    p.s. 7 is "auto-removed"
    Hello,

Could someone please post all of the possible values for the “Status_ID” database column in table “study_subject”?

So far, I have 1 and 7 in my database and I am assuming 1 is “available” and 7 is “removed”, but I would like to make sure.
    Thanks,

Mihai
  • Hi Mihai,
    Auto-removed is the status assigned to data when other objects in the hierarchy are removed, i.e. if you remove a site, all the study_subjects would get this status. We differentiate so that it is easier to reinstate them automatically, if you go back and reinstate the site, the study_subjects, unless they were specifically removed, will 'come back to life'.
    Make sense? Best, Tom
    Tom Hickerson - [email protected]
    Senior Developer
    Akaza Research, LLC
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tue 7/27/2010 20:05
    Subject: RE: [Developers] Status_ID in table "study_subject"

Hi Christian,
    Do you or anyone else know what is the difference between "5-removed" and "7-auto removed"?
    Thank you for your response.
    Mihai
    Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:00 AM
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Status_ID in table "study_subject"
    Hi Mihai
    Regards,
    Christian
    p.s. 7 is "auto-removed"
    Hello,
    Could someone please post all of the possible values for the "Status_ID" database column in table "study_subject"?
    So far, I have 1 and 7 in my database and I am assuming 1 is "available" and 7 is "removed", but I would like to make sure.
    Thanks,
    Mihai
This discussion has been closed.