We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

extract_data_table

Hello Every,
I have query regarding extract_data_table,
when i enter data of any subject under any event definition and mark it as completed, but that record is not reflect into extract data table and through extract data set i cant get new one and cant get updated record of CRFs field so if any one know please tell about what is issue with extract_data_table.
Thanks
VIKRAM

Comments

• Hi Vikram,

One of the things that you need to remember is that the extract_data_table is not updated automatically; currently, you either need to set up an automated task to have it run every hour/day/week, or run it by hand periodically.

Details for this procedure are included in the install docs folder in the /src/main/config/install-docs directory, depending on your operating system, 'windows' for Windows, etc.

Best, Tom
  • Hello Tom

Thanks a lot, Now i am able to get data by executing the created dataset once again thanks

Regards,

VIKRAM

On 2/7/08, Tom Hickerson wrote:
    Hi Vikram,
    One of the things that you need to remember is that the extract_data_table is not updated automatically; currently, you either need to set up an automated task to have it run every hour/day/week, or run it by hand periodically.
    Details for this procedure are included in the install docs folder in the /src/main/config/install-docs directory, depending on your operating system, 'windows' for Windows, etc.
    Best, Tom
This discussion has been closed.