Web service client

Hi,
Is it possible to get a web service client example in java for one of your web services? I am confused about how to set user name / password.
Thanks,
Suresh
Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer

Comments

• Hi,
    Is it possible to get a web service client example in java for one of your web services? I am confused about how to set user name / password.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
  • Reposting the question with the hope of getting someone’s attention.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:55 PM
    To: developers@openclinica.org; users@openclinica.org
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Web service client. .

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Suresh

• Hi Suresh
    I'll take a stab in the dark and suggest trying to use the SHA-1 hash of the password on the webservice openclinica account in the soap header, rather than using plain text, as shown in [1] and written in [2]
    [1]
    [2] https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/technical-documents/openclinica-web-services-guide/using-openclinica-web-services
    Best regards,
    Lindsay
    Sent: Saturday, 23 March 2013 4:02 AM
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Web service client
    Reposting the question with the hope of getting someone’s attention.
    Thanks,
    Suresh
    Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:55 PM
    Subject: Re: [Developers] Web service client. .

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Suresh

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The CTC is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the CTC. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.
This discussion has been closed.