We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Putting Occurrence number in Rule

Dear Developers
Greetings.
This is related to cross forms checks in open clinica.
Like I do using discrepancy note, so far I did for the Events, which was not repeating event.
I have an event that is repeating.
It is like, for first occurrence, it is for baseline, for second occurrence it is 6 week follow up, third occurrence it is 2 weekly followup etc.
Can I set cross forms checks based on occurrence number?
For example:
For Occurrence 1: I want to set some date logic, in relation to screening date.
for Occurrence 2: I want to set some date logic in relation to screening date.
So logic is different , from occurrence to Occurrence. How to incorporate, occurrence number in Rule.
Please share your views.
Thanks and Regards
Manoj

Comments

• lindsay.stevenslindsay.stevens Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    Hi Manoj,
    This is described in the reference docs at [1]. The syntax for specifying an event occurrence is:
    SED_OID[ordinal].CRF_OID.GROUP_OID.ITEM_OID
    Where the value of 'ordinal' is the repeat number. So to refer to repeat 2 of an event:
    SED_OID[2].CRF_OID.GROUP_OID.ITEM_OID
    [1] https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/rules/creating-rules
    Best regards,
    Lindsay
    On 11 December 2013 18:21, Manoj Soni wrote:
    Dear Developers
    Greetings.
    Like I do using discrepancy note, so far I did for the Events, which was not repeating event.
    It is like, for first occurrence, it is for baseline, for second occurrence it is 6 week follow up, third occurrence it is 2 weekly followup etc.
    For example:
    So logic is different , from occurrence to Occurrence. How to incorporate, occurrence number in Rule.
    Please share your views.
    Thanks and Regards
    Manoj
  • Manoj SoniManoj Soni Posts: 163
    Thanks
    I will go through and get back to you.
    Warm Regards
    Manoj
    On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Lindsay Stevens wrote:
    Hi Manoj,
    This is described in the reference docs at [1]. The syntax for specifying an event occurrence is:
    SED_OID[ordinal].CRF_OID.GROUP_OID.ITEM_OID
    Where the value of 'ordinal' is the repeat number. So to refer to repeat 2 of an event:
    SED_OID[2].CRF_OID.GROUP_OID.ITEM_OID
    [1] https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/rules/creating-rules
    Best regards,
    Lindsay
    On 11 December 2013 18:21, Manoj Soni wrote:
    Dear Developers
    Greetings.
    For example:
    Please share your views.
    Thanks and Regards
    Manoj
This discussion has been closed.