I'd like to use these mailing lists for productive discussion and feedback on OpenClinica. We've had some excellent discussion thus far on the developers' list, and want to see the users' list become more active as well. I thought we'd start by putting forth a few questions to the group to find out how people are using OpenClinica in their organizations. If you can take a minute to answer the few questions below, we'd appreciate it.
- Have you downloaded the OpenClinica software? If so, what is the most recent version?
- How are you currently using OpenClinica? (installing, evaluating, using for a single study, using for multiple studies)
- What type of clinical research are you involved in? (domain, study type - phase I-III, device, observational, other)
- What other software applications have you used for clinical trial management/edc/analysis?
- What features would you like to see in future versions of OpenClinica?
- What other comments or suggestions do you have about OpenClinica?
- What is your role in clinical research at your organization?
We appreciate your feedback; it will help make OpenClinica a much stronger platform in the future. Feel free to reply to the list if you want to share your findings with all or respond to me directly at [email protected]
This message has been posted to the OpenClinica-users and OpenClinica-developers list. Apologies if you are receiving it twice. As a reminder, you can manage your mailing list subscriptions by logging in to OpenClinica.org and clicking on 'My User Profile', then 'Update Your Profile'.
One Kendall Square
Bldg. 400, 4th Fl
Cambridge, MA 02139
tel: 617.621.8585 x.15
fax: 617.621.0065[email protected]