We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

HA: [Users] database connection problem

Two follow-up questions:
1. Which JDBC driver are you using? Was it included with the install? Is it on the path where Tomcat can see it?
2. What is the name of the database? (Assuming it's the same as what's in the docs, it should be 'openclinica')
3. What is the setting for the 'propertiesDir' property in OpenClinica.xml?

Cheers, Tom
От: [email protected] от имени David Toomey
Отправлено: Пт, 24.11.2006 6:02
Кому: [email protected]
Тема: [Users] database connection problem
Hi

I have installed OpenClinica 2.0 on Linux but I am having a problem trying to login. I think it is an issue with the database connection. I have attached the tomcat logfile (/usr/share/apache-tomcat-5.5.17/logs/localhost.2006-11-24.log) and the OpenClinica configuration files.

I have not enabled https yet. I have setup an postgresql database user of clinica with a password of clinica to match the values in the default OpenClinica.xml (this step is not included in the installation instructions but I assume that it is necessary). I am able to connect to the database with pgAdmin as this user.
I have tried modifying the two OpenClinica configuration files but cannot get it to work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

Thanks,

Dave
This discussion has been closed.