Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at https://openclinica.com/insight-webinar

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

HA: [Developers] install complete but login not working

There could be a problem with the settings in the OpenClinica.xml or datainfo.properties file. Can you forward me the contents of the Tomcat /logs directory? That will contain more specific information as to the exact problem you are having.

Thanks, Tom
От: [email protected] от имени Peter L Clark
Отправлено: Ср, 29.11.2006 13:51
Кому: [email protected]; [email protected]
Тема: [Developers] install complete but login not working
Hello,
I have installed OpenClinica 2.0 on my WinXP machine per the instructions given in the INSTALL-windows.pdf file. When I enter http://localhost:8080/OpenClinica in my browser, the OpenClinica Main Menu screen does appear with the opportunity to login given on the left side. When I try to login in the IE browser, the screen blanks and nothing further happens. When I try to login in the Mozilla FireFox browser, I immediately get the following error message:
HTTP Status 408 - The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser
type Status report
message The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser
description The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was prepared to wait (The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser).
Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
How can I get the login working?
Thank you,
Peter Clark
Theradex Systems, Inc.

Comments

• There could be a problem with the settings in the OpenClinica.xml or datainfo.properties file. Can you forward me the contents of the Tomcat /logs directory? That will contain more specific information as to the exact problem you are having.

Thanks, Tom
    От: [email protected] от имени Peter L Clark
    Отправлено: Ср, 29.11.2006 13:51
    Кому: [email protected]; [email protected]
    Тема: [Developers] install complete but login not working
    Hello,
    I have installed OpenClinica 2.0 on my WinXP machine per the instructions given in the INSTALL-windows.pdf file. When I enter http://localhost:8080/OpenClinica in my browser, the OpenClinica Main Menu screen does appear with the opportunity to login given on the left side. When I try to login in the IE browser, the screen blanks and nothing further happens. When I try to login in the Mozilla FireFox browser, I immediately get the following error message:
    HTTP Status 408 - The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser
    type Status report
    message The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser
    description The client did not produce a request within the time that the server was prepared to wait (The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and re-open your browser).
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
    How can I get the login working?
    Thank you,
    Peter Clark
    Theradex Systems, Inc.
This discussion has been closed.