Connection Reset Trying to Login to Fresh OpenClinicaInstallation

Yufang
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Users] Connection Reset Trying to Login to Fresh OpenClinicaInstallation

All,
I have a problem that I have not read about anywhere and that I am unable to solve without help.
I have freshly installed OpenClinica 2.0.1 on Windows XP Professional, following the Windows Installation document that comes with the package. Everything went according to plan (great instructions, by the way), and I got the OpenClinica welcome page. However, when I try to log in with "root" and the default password I get "The connection was reset", and "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" in my Firefox 2.0.0.3. The Tomcat logs (in C:\tomcat5\logs") show nothing at all, and I do not know where else to look. I am using PostgreSQL 8.2.4 and Tomcat 5.5.23. I have attached the properties and XML files. I have also checked for the two tables that are known to cause the blank page problem, and they are present. I did not find any help on the Wiki or the forums, I am now stumped.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Andreas

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Comments

• Yufang WangYufang Wang Posts: 95
    Hello,

If you can login your OpenClinica when you use other browsers instead of Firefox, please refer to this link to find the probable explanation.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=543560&postdays=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&start=15

- yufang
    Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:11 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Connection Reset Trying to Login to Fresh OpenClinicaInstallation

All,
    I have a problem that I have not read about anywhere and that I am unable to solve without help.
    I have freshly installed OpenClinica 2.0.1 on Windows XP Professional, following the Windows Installation document that comes with the package. Everything went according to plan (great instructions, by the way), and I got the OpenClinica welcome page. However, when I try to log in with "root" and the default password I get "The connection was reset", and "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" in my Firefox 2.0.0.3. The Tomcat logs (in C:\tomcat5\logs") show nothing at all, and I do not know where else to look. I am using PostgreSQL 8.2.4 and Tomcat 5.5.23. I have attached the properties and XML files. I have also checked for the two tables that are known to cause the blank page problem, and they are present. I did not find any help on the Wiki or the forums, I am now stumped.
    Any help will be much appreciated.
    Andreas

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
    in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
This discussion has been closed.