We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

OPen Clinical

Hi ,
How are you doing ,thx for you valuable information regarding open clinica as per your directions i installed open clinical but finally the system is not accepting user name and password where
as
user name root
password is 12345678
and one more thing i changed the settings in XML file also i.e connection Password attribute to Realm
even though am not getting exactly
plz let me know if any settings has to be change to open login screen
On 9/6/07, Yufang Wang < [email protected]> wrote:
Hello Srinivas Baithi,

To install latest OpenClinica version 2.0.1, you could use "Java 2 Standard Edition Development Kit 5.0 Update 12"

Yufang Wang
Akaza Research
400 One Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
tel: 617.621.8585 x.26
www.akazaresearch.com
www.openclinica.org
Open Source Platform for Clinical Research
~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica

Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:16 AM
To: Cal Collins akazaresearch.com
Subject: OPen Clinical
Hi Cal,
Thx for your information ,but i have a small doubt while installing JDK version 1.4.2.12 wjy am getting a error(i.e this product is not supported by processor) and is it compulsory to install the same version or can i go for any version related to that.plz let me know
--
Thanks
Srinivas Baithi
--
Thanks
Srinivas Baithi
--
Thanks
Srinivas Baithi

Comments

• There are a few of reasons that will fail login as root/12345678. Please send us your Tomcat logs which could help addressing the cause. They are located at $CATALINA_HOME/logs. You could stop Tomcat, delete all log files (or move them to a new directory if you want to keep them), start Tomcat, perform your login process again, zip log files and send to us.
    Thanks,

Yufang Wang
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 1:42 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Fwd: OPen Clinical

Hi ,
    How are you doing ,thx for you valuable information regarding open clinica as per your directions i installed open clinical but finally the system is not accepting user name and password where
    as
    user name root
    password is 12345678
    and one more thing i changed the settings in XML file also i.e connection Password attribute to Realm
    even though am not getting exactly
    plz let me know if any settings has to be change to open login screen
    On 9/6/07, Yufang Wang < [email protected]> wrote:
    Hello Srinivas Baithi,

To install latest OpenClinica version 2.0.1, you could use "Java 2 Standard Edition Development Kit 5.0 Update 12"

Yufang Wang
    Akaza Research
    400 One Kendall Square
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org

Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:16 AM
    To: Cal Collins akazaresearch.com
    Subject: OPen Clinical
    Hi Cal,
    Thx for your information ,but i have a small doubt while installing JDK version 1.4.2.12 wjy am getting a error(i.e this product is not supported by processor) and is it compulsory to install the same version or can i go for any version related to that.plz let me know
    --
    Thanks
    Srinivas Baithi
    --
    Thanks
    Srinivas Baithi
    --
    Thanks
    Srinivas Baithi
This discussion has been closed.