We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

duplicate record in event_crf when add a new study event

Hi,
One thing I found from our openclinica2.0.1 seems strange. That is two records are generated in table event_crf when add a new study event to a new or existing subject, click button of Proceed to Enter Data to show CRFs in this study event, then click Action to Enter data. I test it several times, it always added two records to table event_crf. Is there anything to be setup to avoid it or what cause it and how to solve it? The data input to item_data by this action will pick up one event_crf_id always to link the item data with it, the another event_crf_id has not any data linked to it as I know so far. If you have any idea to explain and solve this problem, please let me know. All your help are appreciated.
Thanks,
Wei

Comments

• Subject

Out-of-office >> Auto Reply

Thanks for your mail. I'd be away traveling from 18th to 23rd Sept 2007. During this period, I'd have limited or no access to my mails.
    Please expect a delayed response.
    Regards,
    Sindhu
  • Subject

Out-of-office >> Auto Reply

Thanks for your mail. I'd be away traveling from 18th to 23rd Sept 2007. During this period, I'd have limited or no access to my mails.
    Please expect a delayed response.
    Regards,
    Sindhu
  • Hi Wei,

Thanks for reporting this -- we have fixed this issue in relation to a different bug and the fix will be in the 2.2 release.

Thanks again, Tom
This discussion has been closed.