Please join your peers on either March 26 (8pm GMT) or March 28 (8am GMT) to watch as user extraordinaire and forum legend @"lindsay.stevens" demonstrates OpenClinica Insight.

See preview and register at

Insight makes it easy to ask questions of ALL of your clinical and operational data and visualize answers via interactive reports and dashboards. The idea is simple, but the results are powerful: ask your questions, choose your visualizations, then return often for updated, interactive results that link you to all of the underlying data.

Wishlist for CRF

Dear users and developers,

While trying to learn the logic of the OpenClinica Template, a few things struck me.
1) It would be much neater and simpler if the definitions of Response_Labels is shifted to another tab for future versions of the OpenClinica

2) Skip patterns and Derived values are essential if I have to actually use OpenClinica in real life.
[For my trial (in planning), we have close 40 to 66 data points in a CRF page (and multiples thereof) which ultimately will generate a single score. Since I am finally interested in only the final composite scores, it is a waste of time to extract all that data and then calculate it in a statistical software. ]
So when can we expect an implementation of skip patterns, derived variables and such CRF logic

3) I am not a software engineer. However, I use spreadsheets in ingenious ways can understand the logic of programming. Can I contribute to the section of Openclinica development. Can I try to create a template for the above

Dr Able Lawrence MD, DM
Asst Professor, Clinical Immunology,
SGPGIMS, Lucknow
INDIA - 226014
+91 522 2668700 2668800 2668900 Extn 2315 (office) 3215 (res)
+91 9335324487 (mobile)
+91 522 2668812 (Fax)
This discussion has been closed.