Creating Events for Multi-site trials

Creating Events for Multi-site trials
Last week, I created a study with 2 sites. I was logged in the top level of the study and I created an event and added a CRF to the event.
Today when I logged into one of the sites I did not see the event any more. I had to recreate the event again and add the CRF again. Did I do something wrong? Is this is how the system works, that the event only exists in the specific site you were logged into, is there any way to define the event 1 time for a study then apply or copy it to all the sites?
thanks - lisa

Comments

• Creating Events for Multi-site trials
    Hello Lisa,

Study Event Definitions may only be added to top-level Studies and are applied to all sites within that study. To create an event definition you must go through several steps:

Create the Name and Description of the Event Definition
    Select the CRFs to be added to the Event Definition
    Edit the properties for each CRF
    Confirm Event Definition
    Click “Confirm and Finish”, “Confirm and Create another Definition” or “Cancel”

It can be easy to miss the last step and if the confirm button is not clicked the event definition is not saved.

I hope this is helpful. If you are still encountering issues with setting up event definitions please feel contact me and I would be glad to help.

Best regards,

-Alicia

Akaza Research
    agoodwin@akazaresearch.com
    Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 4:08 PM
    To: users@openclinica.org
    Subject: [Users] Creating Events for Multi-site trials

Last week, I created a study with 2 sites. I was logged in the top level of the study and I created an event and added a CRF to the event.
    Today when I logged into one of the sites I did not see the event any more. I had to recreate the event again and add the CRF again. Did I do something wrong? Is this is how the system works, that the event only exists in the specific site you were logged into, is there any way to define the event 1 time for a study then apply or copy it to all the sites?
    thanks - lisa
This discussion has been closed.