We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

problems with CRF versions

Hello,

When having several versions for a CRF , the user gets a small selection box to choose which version to use.
My problems with this approach.
1) The default is the first and not the last version!
2) How can I eliminate this choice and makes the decision instead of the user?

Thanks,

Elad.
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 23:53
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [Users] problems with rules

Hi Santiago,

If your user is logged into 1 study, they can not upload rules for a separate study. They would need to change their study to the one they want to apply the rules to.

This is why you see the error message that the Study Event Definition OID or CRF OID is invalid.

If you are logged into the correct study when you receive this message, it would be helpful if you could send us the study metadata file. This is located on the View Study Details page. That way we can verify the OIDs are correct.

Thanks,
Paul
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:22 AM
Subject: [Users] problems with rules

Dear all
The other Day I build a pilot project and introduced some rules that work fine. In the pilot study the target wasS E_VISITAAM.F_AFOR_4723_V01.IG_AFOR_UNGROUPED_6909.I_AFOR_NAME_STDY_796
Today I'm building the definitive study and when I import the check rules the system add a number to the Event OID SE_VISITAAM_2008 as in the pilot was SE_VISITAAM., so the new target is SE_VISITAAM_2008.F_AFOR_4723_V01.IG_AFOR_UNGROUPED_6909.I_AFOR_NAME_STDY_796
I test the rule in the "test rules option" and it pass to false (as no subject was introduced). The problem is that when I try to import the assignment I get this message.
StudyEventDefinition OID or CRF OID is Invalid.
I don't know which is the problem. It is not possible to updload rules for diferent studies.
Thanks
--
Santiago Perez-Hoyos
Unitat de Bioestadística
Centre de Recerca en Salut Internacional de Barcelona/ Barcelona Centre for International Health Research (CRESIB)
Hospital Clinic
Universitat de Barcelona
Rossello 132, 4
08036 Barcelona
Spain
T: +34 932 275 400 ext 2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Http://www.cresib.cat

Comments

• eladyelady Posts: 27
    Hello OC experts…

When having several versions for a CRF , the user gets a small selection box to choose which version to use.

Thanks,

Elad.
  • Hello Elad,
    The default version is used to define the CRF you want your users to use when entering data. That is why it shows up at the top of the list.

If you would like to restrict users from choosing the wrong CRF version, you can go into Administer CRFs and select the Archive CRF Version icon. By selecting this option, users will no longer be able to choose that version for data entry in any study that CRF has been assigned to. You will still be able to extract data for any information that was collected in the past.

If you are going to archive CRF versions, make sure you change the default version in your event definition to one that will remain active.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:51 AM
    Subject: RE: [Users] problems with CRF versions

Hello OC experts…

Thanks,

Elad.
This discussion has been closed.