We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Data Extraction in ODM XML File

Hi,

I extracted data from CDISC ODM xml file from OpenClinica 2.5.4. After I import to SAS which contains groups in CRF, it splits into two datasets. One for grouped items and another one for ungrouped items. Is it possible to produce as one dataset? Can we include ungrouped items with in the grouped items tag in xml file ? My guess is, It would be help to avoid merging datasets in SAS.

For example,

like this,

Thanks.
Sabari
Application Developer | Bangalore | India
www.quartesian.com
Mob : +919886044581

Comments

• JozefJozef Posts: 71
    You seem to have defined two groups in the Form, so you get two groups out when exporting data.

If you want everything as one group, just take care that you define all items within one group when setting up the form.

I would not recommend at all that pulling two groups together when doing the export becomes an (optional) feature of OC, as this will mess up a lot of things.
    Groups have good reasons - so I think you should blame your SAS software or setup for not allowing to do this, not OC.

Jozef Aerts

P.S. You will possibly get in trouble anyway with your SAS setup when your second group really repeats.
  • Thanks for your reply.
    Sabari
    Application Developer | Bangalore | India
    www.quartesian.com
    Mob : +919886044581
This discussion has been closed.