We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Instructions for Cancer Study Demonstration

I am trying to find the 'Instructions for Cancer Study Demonstration with Sample CRF Spreadsheets' but I only find the sample database in http://www.openclinica.org/entities/entity_details.php?eid=445 with no instructions for loading CRFs into the system.

Can anyone give me the instructions document or a way of downloading it?

Un saludo,

Olaia Vázquez Sánchez
Servicio de Informática
Complejo Hospitalario Universitario A Coruña
Xubias de Arriba, 84, 15006 A Coruña
Teléfono: 981176186, extensión: 295443

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.
See more languages

Comments

• Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    Hi Olaia,
    The instructions you are referring to were created in 2006 and were using outdated versions of the CRF template so we removed them from that website. We have added a sample database with a study and CRFs to www.openclinica.org instead. If you go here, http://www.openclinica.org/entities/entity_details.php?eid=445, you can download the file called Sample Database for OpenClinica 2.5.x once you have logged in.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:27 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Instructions for Cancer Study Demonstration

I am trying to find the 'Instructions for Cancer Study Demonstration with Sample CRF Spreadsheets' but I only find the sample database in http://www.openclinica.org/entities/entity_details.php?eid=445 with no instructions for loading CRFs into the system.

Can anyone give me the instructions document or a way of downloading it?

Un saludo,

Olaia Vázquez Sánchez
    Servicio de Informática
    Complejo Hospitalario Universitario A Coruña
    Xubias de Arriba, 84, 15006 A Coruña
    Teléfono: 981176186, extensión: 295443

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.
    Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.
    See more languages
This discussion has been closed.