We are currently working on the forum. For the short-term, all forum content will be in read-only format. We apologize for the interruption and look forward to collaborating with you shortly. All the best in your research!

Hi

Im an user of open clinica..I want to download the open clinica software.But there is a problem in installing the data base i.e.,postgre 8.2.5 version for win32...when im going to install it , there is no reluctant acceptance and its been out of date version.So, please let me know that whether i can download the 8.3 version which is the latest version..and also i want to know whether this version will match with the present requirements in my system.Please help me out from this problem of installing.

Truly,
Shanthi.T

Comments

• Paul GalvinPaul Galvin Posts: 886
    Hi Shanthi,

You can use any version of Postgres 8.2 to run OpenClinica. The latest version of 8.2 I see on www.postgresql.org is 8.2.13; please feel free to download that one.

Thanks,
    Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul J. Galvin
    Project Manager
    Akaza Research
    617-621-8585 x25
    www.akazaresearch.com
    www.openclinica.org
    ~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
    Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 6:44 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: [Users] Hi

Im an user of open clinica..I want to download the open clinica software.But there is a problem in installing the data base i.e.,postgre 8.2.5 version for win32...when im going to install it , there is no reluctant acceptance and its been out of date version.So, please let me know that whether i can download the 8.3 version which is the latest version..and also i want to know whether this version will match with the present requirements in my system.Please help me out from this problem of installing.

Truly,
    Shanthi.T
  • div12div12 Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I thought you'd like this:
    Click here
    divya reddy
    This email is a direct message from a friend who wants to share an item of interest with you. This email was sent by Indyarocks.com. To unsubscribe please click here.
    Indyarocks Media Services Pvt. Ltd. 8-3-319/10/1, Sai Swarnalata Estates, Hyderabad, A.P, India
  • I haven't e-mailed you in a while. Could you use some extra money? http://t.co/OBvMtLF8 Check out this newspaper online! I have made over $2000 in a week using this program.
This discussion has been closed.