We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

How to Download ALL CRF data includingNOT'ComplertedStatus'

Hi Mervyn,

Yes, OpenClinica 3.0 is the one currently available for beta testing.

Thanks,
Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul J. Galvin
Project Manager
Akaza Research
617-621-8585 x25
www.akazaresearch.com
www.openclinica.org
~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Caroline Alsweiler
Subject: RE: [Users] How to Download ALL CRF data includingNOT'ComplertedStatus'

Dear Paul
Many thanks for your prompt response - I look forward to the release of version 3.0. Is this the same version that is available for beta testing?

Many thanks
Kind Regards
Mervyn

Mervyn Wong
IS Manager/Clinical Research Associate

"...If its not documented, it didn't happen... if its not signed, nobody did it..."
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2009 5:02 a.m.
Subject: RE: [Users] How to Download ALL CRF data including NOT'ComplertedStatus'

Hi Mervyn,

In OpenClinica 2.5, and earlier versions, you will not be able to export data that has not been completed. In 3.0, you will have the option of getting that data out in addition to all of the completed data.

Thanks,
Paul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul J. Galvin
Project Manager
Akaza Research
617-621-8585 x25
www.akazaresearch.com
www.openclinica.org
~ OpenClinica Enterprise ~ Ask me about professional training, support, and services for OpenClinica
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:43 PM
Cc: Mervyn Wong
Subject: [Users] How to Download ALL CRF data including NOT 'ComplertedStatus'

Dear All
We are trying to download the CRF data - how can we download ALL the data including those CRF that are NOT in a 'Completed Status' (i.e. the check box ‘Mark CRF Complete’ is left blank). Currently we are downloading only the CRF data that is in 'Completed Status'
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Cheers
Mervyn Wong
IS Manager/CRA
GLCC Research Ltd
2163 Great North Road, Avondale
Auckland
New Zealand
Tel: +64 21 357 151
This discussion has been closed.