We hope you'll join us for our 4/23 webinar on using data tables to apply reference ranges and AE codes in OC4. For more information and to register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2882170018956684555

RE: Importing data into OpenClinica using Mirth

mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 276 ✭✭
OK, let me make a more focused request. Would it be possible for someone to post the Outbound Message Template for the Transformer that they used to write data to the ODM format?

Thank you,

Mihai

Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:44 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Importing data into OpenClinica using Mirth

Hello,
Does anyone know of a step-by-step tutorial on how to import data from an external database into OpenClinica using Mirth Connect?

I was able to set the Source parameters, but I could not see any CDISC ODM choice for the Destination.

Thank you in advance,

Mihai Virtosu
University of Utah

Comments

• mvirtosumvirtosu Posts: 276 ✭✭
    OK, let me make a more focused request. Would it be possible for someone to post the Outbound Message Template for the Transformer that they used to write data to the ODM format?

Thank you,

Mihai

Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:44 AM
    To: [email protected]; [email protected]ica.org
    Subject: Importing data into OpenClinica using Mirth

Hello,
    Does anyone know of a step-by-step tutorial on how to import data from an external database into OpenClinica using Mirth Connect?

I was able to set the Source parameters, but I could not see any CDISC ODM choice for the Destination.

Thank you in advance,

Mihai Virtosu
    University of Utah
This discussion has been closed.